Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy Days

About time for an update:)

Life has been full of busy days. There are so many new things I'm learning to do as a mommy. James has been busy growing - it seems like he's learning to do something new every time I turn around! Paul is in his busiest week of tax season - he only has five more Saturdays left. Yeah! 

Tuesday morning we aquired a two year old for the week:) He was placed through Safe Families with a family I know and they had to go out-of-town for the week so he is with us through Saturday night. I am getting a little glimpse of what James will be like soon and what mommyhood with a couple little ones will hold! Daniel is a very good little boy - I hope James will be as well behaved as he is. 

Here are some pictures of our little guy:

Dreaming about something wonderful - maybe eating?


Still smiling:)


Whoa - body building already! Close up camera angles are fun!


"Look Mommy, I'm learning to hold up my head!" (Six weeks in this picture)


Daddy and James doing taxes.


Is that a stinker look?


Daddy's little boy. 


Mommy and James smiling for the camera.



Couldn't resist another tax picture - 'tis the season you know!





2 comments:

Tara Janelle said...

AWWW! He's so cute!!! Love the pictures of him and and his daddy doing taxes - too funny!

Hoping to meet him soon!!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! He is adorable!