Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Nothing really new except I've been getting over a sinus infection. Thankfully Abel didn't get it as being sick will make his blood sugar really high.

Kristine called me yesterday and told me that I had a setting on the blog that didn't allow anyone other than bloggers to leave comments. I have remedied that last night so now hopefully any of you can say hi.

Tonight Paul has chess club and tomorrow he goes to the banquet to receive the trophy for his chess club team for winning first place against all the chess clubs in Chicago area including Fermilab, Walgreens, and many others! Paul is the team captain of the St. Charles Baker Club. He also won MVP of the whole league this year! Go Paul!

3 comments:

The VHS said...

WOW PRETTY COOL....WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED YOU HAVE A BLOG...WE ARE ENJOYING KEEPING UP WITH YOU...

HOPE YOU GET BETTER BECKY...

Anonymous said...

Boy do I have a smart brother-in-law:)
Congratulations Paul!!!

Hubers said...

Hello there!

I have a question for you. Could please send me your address? I am getting ready to send out our family pictures ... yeah! If you don't want to post it you can send it to celestialsounds@gmail.com
Thanks so much!

Its great to see what you two are doing now days ... through your blog. Thanks for posting. :P

Katherine Huber